Friday, November 23, 2012

The Yearly Announcement...

As many of you hit the streets (cyber or otherwise) to shop, I'll take the opportunity to make the annual announcement. If you use the Amazon links on this site or enter through the Amazon portal on the right menu of my homepage, I give commissions (at no cost to you) to Grace and Hope, an incredible group who puts Chinese orphans into foster care. My son benefited tremendously from the three years he lived with his foster family. You can read more about our story here.  And you can find links to Math Toys, Gifts and Games and Math Related Children's Literature. Over the last several years, your orders have helped me to put two children into foster homes in China as well as to buy coats for orphaned children. On their behalf I thank you. Immensely!

Happy Thanksgiving...and may the holiday season begin! :)

P.S. If you order QUICK you could also get the 24 Penguins Before Christmas: A 365 Penguins Advent Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips