Friday, December 17, 2010

Math Toys, Gifts & Games--Lots of Discounts!

I'm more-or-less done with Christmas shopping for my youngest two. But I just made several math toys/games purchases for their birthdays, friends' birthday parties, emergency travel distractions, etc. when I found some products with major markdowns. For example, Chocolate Fix is the lowest that I've seen it. (Also check out Inchimals, ThinkFun Hoppers, Zeus on the Loose, Kanoodle and SET.) I've noticed that they're severely lowering prices on different products each day, so it's worth keeping an eye on anything you're interested in. I'm watching my own Math Toys, Gifts & Games list! ;) The math calendars are discounted, too.

Disclaimer: to date, I have no affiliation with anything listed on this page.  If you order from Amazon, all commissions go toward foster care in China through Grace and Hope at no additional cost to you. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips