Monday, December 27, 2010

Awesome Classical Music Deal!

Wish I'd known about this long ago. On Amazon, you can download *VERY INEXPENSIVE* MP3 albums of 99 Most Essential Masterpieces for a variety of artists and categories: Mozart, Handel, Violin, Piano, Dvorak, Schumann, Beethoven, Mendelssohn, Liszt, Tchaikovsky, Bach, Vivaldi, Baroque, Classical and the list goes on and on. EACH album contains 99 songs. I bought the Handel album today as I've wanted to "try out" a sampling of Handel's music beyond The Messiah (a few of those songs are included, too.) I don't know if this is a temporary sale or a more permanent price. I just know it's really affordable.

This would be a perfect, cheap way to start a classical music library. I'll be using my album for homeschool since "more music" is on my "to do" list (or New Year's Resolution list); I plan to plug in a classical album and play it all morning as we're working. The 99 pieces/1 album I purchased equals over 4 hours of music. Music is vital to so many things...including learning math. Google "music improves math skills" for a sampling. ;)

P.S. If you're interested in the 99 Most Essential Christmas Masterpieces, it's REALLY cheap!

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with anything listed on this page. If you order from Amazon, all commissions go toward foster care through Grace and Hope at no additional cost to you. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. wow great price is right! I just put it on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put it on my wishlist. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips