Monday, December 9, 2013

Math Monday Blog Hop: Multiplication & Division


The way Multiplication & Division is taught has changed immensely since I was in elementary school. We now encourage kids to consider different strategies...to think mathematically, rather than simply memorizing a few facts or steps in an algorithm.

At this time of year, I know you're trying to DIVIDE your time with all the holiday activities going on! I hope you'll take the time to MULTIPLY our knowledge of multiplication & division by sharing your ideas below (no ads, please...items from TPT or TN must be FREE. Thank you!)



If you want to share this collection on your blog, just grab this link:

get the InLinkz code

3 comments:

  1. I don't have blog posts related to the products, but they are free on TPT so I added them. I hope that is ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrissy...sure, free is great...THANKS for participating! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips