Thursday, December 26, 2013

Celebrating Our "Me Books!" (autobiographies)

First, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I haven't been posting in the last week...  Too busy with a daughter home from college and all 5 kids (ages 7-23!), plus relatives, gathered here yesterday.

But I want to take time to share photos from the final project we completed before the holidays. This fall, my class studied biographies and autobiographies and wrote their own "Me Books." Here are photos from their hard work!

The lesson for the cover art came from Create Art with Me.

Some cover shots...

More cover shots...

Photos from some of the inside pages. Poetry, biographical sketches, artwork, and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips