Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Best Writing Teacher & Editor EVER!

I don't generally posts information about classes & services that other teachers have to offer, but this is too good to miss. Ever since our college days, sweating through the same English education coursework, I have known that Sherri is an incredible writing teacher. I watched her teach. Then homeschool. And now she's expanding her outreach to include online students.

If you have a child in need of some extra help in writing--or if you have your own papers that need a professional's touch--you will not find a better teacher/editor. (I send her my lesson units to proofread. She doesn't miss a thing!)

You will find her online at By Degrees.  If you teach writing yourself, you'll also want to check out her blog.

Disclaimer: I do not receive any monetary compensation if you use Sherri's services; we don't have any business arrangement. I will, however, continue to send her my lessons to proofread.  She's simply the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips