Sunday, April 10, 2011

Math Monday Link-Up is Here!

Joyful Learner (one of my all-time favorite bloggers!) has graciously asked me to host her Math Monday link-up starting Monday, April 11. At least for now, I'll use my "Math Box" icon to direct you to  Math Monday posts.



On Monday morning, the link-up will start at the end of my new post, Using Paired Books to Explore Math Concepts. REVISED: I think I'll make "Math Monday Blog Hop" a post of it's own each week so that they don't get lost amongst other posts.

Please join in by posting links to math ideas on your blog. We'd love to come visit you and see what you're currently exploring in math!

3 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you are taking this on. Afterall, this is one of my favorite places to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love the Blog Hop idea! Looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopped by from Joyful Learner. I am looking forward to continuing to participate in the Math Links, and exploring your blog along the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips