Monday, November 11, 2013

Math Monday Blog Hop: Measurement


I enjoy teaching measurement, probably because it's such a diverse subject and so easy to apply to real life situations. Some of my favorites have been:

Capacity Scarecrows

How Big is a Giant's Foot?

Measuring Water Temperature and Penguin Height

What ideas would you like to share for teaching measurement? Post your ideas (no ads, please!) in the blog hop below.

P.S. Math Monday will cover time & money in December (a great month to think about both!) so save those measurement concepts for a few more weeks.
**************************************************************************************************************






If you want to share this collection on your blog, just grab this link:

get the InLinkz code




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips