Wednesday, April 3, 2013

All I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten (?)

All year, I've counted on my son's kindergarten papers for an ego boost. The "oh you're such a good mom because your son's invented spelling is so advanced" kind of moment.  The Invented- Spelling Fairy either has a good sense of humor, or knows that my ego needs a bit deflating.



A friend told me I should inquire to see if my teens can visit kindergarten to complete their education.

Cute fairy graphic by MyCuteGraphics.

Invented spelling by anonymous cute kid.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not something that would have ever happened to you, I'm sure. ;) LOL. :)

      Delete
  2. I just found out yesterday that I get to move to a great new school in our district teaching kindergarten from third grade. I'm nervous since all I've ever taught was 2nd-4th but so excited for this new journey. I'm your newest follower and am in the process of switching my blog name from Sparkling in Third Grade to Sparkling in Kindergarten. I look forward to learning from you and all your great ideas as well as getting to know you better.

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Stephanie, glad you're here! Congratulations on your new assignment!! :)

      Delete
  3. This made me laugh and immediately reminded me of one of my public school students. Thank you for stopping by A Learning Journey and commenting on my Batty Measurement activity http://totplay.blogspot.com/2013/03/batty-measurements-wingspan-comparisons.html. We had so much fun! I can't wait to do it again but for another topic. Oh . . . and I smirked when I read the comment note below. I am also a chocolate lover!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that batty measurement activity. We do something with bird wingspans, but bats are more creative! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips