Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Pink Week... (Pinterest - Math - Valentine'sDay)



It's been quiet around here. With all the red and pink, one might have thought I was prepping for Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, no. Instead, I had a red nose. Pink throat. Red eyes. Pink hands (from washing them so much!) And no voice to speak of. Not a great combination for a teacher, or a mother of five!

Thankfully, all MY pink is leaving...just in time to usher in a little pink for the big day. If you're looking for some ideas to integrate math into your Valentine's Day, come visit my brand new Pinterest board. You'll find a lot of fun ideas for your K-5th grade kiddos!

(If you like what you see, check out the rest of my Pinterest boards. How much do I love Pinterest and Math? Go and count the ways... :)

And for more Valentine's Day ideas, check out Tamara's post at Homeschool Chicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips