Sunday, February 9, 2014

Getting Kids Excited About GRAMMAR?! (free, too!)

Over at Growing By Degrees, my brilliant-English-teacher-friend, Sherri, wrote a series of grammar lessons that begin with the book, Woe Is I, Jr., and extend to related online games and creative writing assignments. My fifth grader has been working his way through the series, mostly independently. It could be used as a source of grammar teaching ideas or as an independent study.

Here's a link to the final page (for Lesson 12), which contains an index for all 12 lessons. The introduction begins here.

This is a fantastic resource for grammar teaching and learning! Woe is...anyone who doesn't give it a try. 'Cause this grammar really will make you GRIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips