Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Math Reading

Ready to gear up for some summer reading? Consider adding some math-related children's literature* to your list. I have a long list of updates that I'll be adding to my math book list over the next several weeks as I prepare to teach a class on Linking Math and Literature.

And please let me know of any new titles you discover! I've got a goodie to share with you soon.

*Disclaimer: If you use a link on this blog to go to Amazon, any purchases you make result in a small commission (no cost to you) that is then sent in its entirety to Grace and Hope (see button above), the organization that provided foster care for my son while in China. My goal for this year is to earn enough commissions to put one additional child in foster care. Thank you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips