Rules for accepting the award:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
The fun rules for recipients:
1. Put the One Lovely Blog award logo on your blog and/or in a new post.
2. In a new post, share 3 things you think are lovely
3. Pass the award on to 3 fellow bloggers.
4. Link the nominees within your post.
5. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
6. Share the love and link to the person whom you received the award.
There are two sets of rules for this award. So choose the one you like and go for it!
Three lovely things:
1. Homeschooling my children.
2. Watching my children flourish after graduating (at various ages/grades) from homeschooling.
3. Reading blogs from exceptionally creative homeschoolers!
I would like to award the following bloggers:
(Yeah, it's more than 3, but who's counting...)
Joyful Learner--for being incredibly creative and purposeful with her preschool daughter! I love her weekly math postings!
Around the World in 40 Weeks--because I drool every time I read about the cooking she does for her country studies and I love the idea of studying a country a week.
All Things Beautiful--for sharing so many fun, hands-on projects.
Jimmie's Collage--yeah, she's already well-known. But, man, do I love to read her stuff! She's the homeschool blogger I'd most like to meet...and a trip to China wouldn't be bad either! ;)
Stop by and visit these blogs. You'll be happy you did!