Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Journaling with Top 10 Lists


I've always enjoyed Dave Letterman's Top 10 Lists. Recently, we've had a bit of a slump in journal writing. With foggy, dreary days, periodic bouts of illness, and nothing much new on the horizon, it's been hard to come up with much to record. So I decided it was time for a change...

Journaling with Top 10 Lists

I made a whole series of journal pages (20) in which students can record ten items on a topic and then choose one (or more) of the topics to write about in a paragraph below:




Head on over to:

Teachers Pay Teachers

or

Teachers
Notebook

to get your copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips