- sick people (first a child and now a husband...my Lysol trigger finger has gotten plenty of exercise!)
- packing - both a child for the first year of college and the entire family for a week of camping
- gardening - I've frozen a tremendous amount of green beans and hope to put up a lot more produce
- supporting teachers - blogging (not here, obviously!), writing, and teaching workshops
- lesson planning - thinking about this fall!!!
Have you started planning your year? Some of you have probably already begun. I'm curious to know what you are using for math this year, whether in the classroom or in a homeschool setting.
Share your plans! :)